Skip to product information
1 of 8

The Complete Harvesters Series Audio Bundle

The Complete Harvesters Series Audio Bundle

Length: 39 hrs and 49 mins

Regular price $29.99 USD
Regular price Sale price $29.99 USD
Sale Sold out
View full details

WELCOME TO THE BESTSELLING HARVESTERS SERIES

Prefer a different format? Click here.

 

He just wanted his exosuit back. She was out to save her brother.

What they got were bloodthirsty aliens. And maybe the end of the world.

Prepare for over 39 hours of rip-roaring sci-fi shenanigans...

"Extremely entertaining!"
"This author KNOWS HOW TO WRITE AN ADVENTURE STORY!!"
"Suspenseful, funny, and compelling."
"Sci-fi, dystopia, vampires, Star Wars references and style. It has it all."


In a world devastated by alien invasion, Jarek and Rachel were never paragons of heroism. They survived, same as anyone else. They protected what was dear—Jarek with his exosuit and beloved AI companion, Rachel with her brother. They kept things simple... until the raknoth came and took it all away.

Now, Jarek and Rachel will stop at nothing to protect what's theirs, even if it means swallowing their pride and working together to survive. Because it turns out the raknoth are only the beginning of the bad news for Mother Earth...

What do a smart-mouthed sword-slinger and a surly arcanist have in common? Neither of them signed up for this crap. But together, they might just be strong enough to finish it. Assuming they don't kill each other first...

Are you ready to suit up and save the world?

Grab the Complete 4-Story Audio Collection today, and prepare for a high-octane sci-fi romp you won't forget!

Included in this audio set:
Red Gambit (Harvesters Book 1)
Hell to Pay (Harvesters Book 2)
Reaping Day (Harvesters Book 3)
Retribution (Harvesters Book 4)

  • Buy Direct. Fight the Power.

    By cutting out the big retailer middlemen and buying directly from Luke, you pay less — and he makes more!

  • Read Anywhere.

    Download your ebooks and audiobooks to any device known to man. Or find print versions right here.

  • Enjoy with Confidence.

    We offer a 100% money back guarantee on all digital products — no questions asked.

Customer Reviews

Based on 33 reviews
88%
(29)
3%
(1)
6%
(2)
3%
(1)
0%
(0)
A
Amazon Customer

I really liked the Harvester series. It has action, snark and a little romance. My wife always said I liked snark a little too much. And she would know, we've been together over 45 years and she heard it every time my mouth opened. I'll be reading more of Luke Mitchell's books in the future.

C
Camilo L.

I just finished reading these four books, plus the Soldier of Charity: The complete Harvesters Series, by Luke Mitchell. It is science fiction developed with characters faithful to their thoughts, works and attitudes. It takes place on our planet, in the midst of an invasion of aliens. Sadness, pain, anguish, love, friendship, and touches of humor are combined in a well-told story. The first time I read something long on Kindle, but it was a good experience, I found that I read 90 percent on the Kindle Android App that I downloaded on Galaxy 6 Lite Tablet and Samsung Galaxy A30s cell phone. The remaining 10% on the Kindle Paperwhite I bought. Very good, but perhaps I quite liked the customization that can be done in the Android App, and especially the speed of response of these two devices, what has to do with the online dictionary and translation is immediate. Good experience with Kindle and with the author. Recommendable.

K
K. Vanstraten

Holy s#!+!!! What an amazing story, original intense, hilarious and enthralling. Luke you need to keep this series going for at least another four to a million books. Keep up the bad ass work.

K
K. Vanstraten

Holy s#!+!!! What an amazing story, original intense, hilarious and enthralling. Luke you need to keep this series going for at least another four to a million books. Keep up the bad ass work.

J
Joseph Trinchillo

Almost makes me wish I had waited for this set. But, I had already bought all the books. Love the series. Read the first book and loved how the magic and tech were integrated. The heroine and her brother were great characters, and loved the aliens. They were something right out of modern day conspiracy theories. I have to say though, the prequel Cursed Blood was my favorite thing. I LOVED the female lead in this and the whole idea of fighting the secret alien enemy with conjoined tech/magic. Great series, great ideas, great writing.